If you suffer from acute or chronic pain, our pain management doctors can help. Our staff of doctors and physical therapists help adults relieve both acute and chronic pain through consultative and interventional services. Patients receive complete health evaluations and a thorough review of their treatment history, prior to receiving a plan of care to relieve symptoms and help them to lead more active lives.
Why Choose Burke Health for Pain Management?
- Experienced Interdisciplinary Professionals
- Highly Regarded Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and Pain Medicine Specialists.
- Physical Examination and Evaluation
- Review of All Medical Records and Past Treatments
- Medical Management and Appropriate Referrals
- State of the Art Interventional Pain Therapies and Injections
Types of Pain we Treat:
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Visceral Pain
- Post-Surgical Pain
Physician-led, patient-focused care is at the core of every service at Burke Health. With more than 20 specialty care physicians leading the way, a skilled team of medical professionals in every department, and the total patient experience at the forefront of our service, we know why people continue to choose Burke First.