Dr. Jonathan Le is a fellowship-trained interventional pain physician. His vision is to provide advanced, cost-effective pain management to reduce patients’ suffering while improving their function and quality of life. He is especially interested in the applications of neuromodulation therapy.
Dr. Le educates and lectures on many anesthesia and pain management topics. His continuous desire to learn sets him apart from others in his field. As an active participant in the American Society of Anesthesiologists and state societies, Dr. Le is dedicated to the communities he serves.
Outside of his professional life, Dr. Le enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children. On the weekends, you might find them playing in the park, watching movies, or finding good restaurants.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree – The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science in Human Biology with a concentration in social aspects of health and disease
- Medical School – The American University of the Caribbean, Medical Doctor Degree
- Residency – The University of Texas at Houston, McGovern Medical School, Anesthesiology Residency
- Fellowship – University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, Pain Medicine Fellowship
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)